Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Some changes

    I am still in the process of learning how to use all of the tools available to me on this blog, and this time I have made some changes to the Template. I will be making more changes as the week progresses, but for now I feel it is important to start building towards the "look & feel" that I am after. I would like the time readers spend on here actually reading my blog to enjoy themselves.

    This is actually fairly involved, more so than I have time for tonight. It includes everything from color to font selection. The myriad of choices is a bit daunting, however I am working my way through them and hope to have a well planned and laid out blog by the end of the week.

    I also began my day job this week. Yup, back to work, vacation is over. Phooey. Oh well, at least it pays the bills.
   
    I really do enjoy my job, just not as much as when I first started. I will have a six month window from late October of 2013 until April of 2014 in which to renew my contract. If I choose not to renew my contract, then it will expire in October of 2014. Basically I have less than two years in which I must decide if I am going to keep my day job or not. Two years may seem like a long time, but really it is not as long many would believe it to be.

    I will also be using the next two years on here, blogging. I think I have finally figured out what I want this blog to become. I could tell you but that would spoil the surprise. Like any book, you will just have to keep reading and find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment