Monday, July 25, 2011

Some changes

    I am still in the process of learning how to use all of the tools available to me on this blog, and this time I have made some changes to the Template. I will be making more changes as the week progresses, but for now I feel it is important to start building towards the "look & feel" that I am after. I would like the time readers spend on here actually reading my blog to enjoy themselves.

    This is actually fairly involved, more so than I have time for tonight. It includes everything from color to font selection. The myriad of choices is a bit daunting, however I am working my way through them and hope to have a well planned and laid out blog by the end of the week.

    I also began my day job this week. Yup, back to work, vacation is over. Phooey. Oh well, at least it pays the bills.
   
    I really do enjoy my job, just not as much as when I first started. I will have a six month window from late October of 2013 until April of 2014 in which to renew my contract. If I choose not to renew my contract, then it will expire in October of 2014. Basically I have less than two years in which I must decide if I am going to keep my day job or not. Two years may seem like a long time, but really it is not as long many would believe it to be.

    I will also be using the next two years on here, blogging. I think I have finally figured out what I want this blog to become. I could tell you but that would spoil the surprise. Like any book, you will just have to keep reading and find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes.